Monday, September 1, 2008

Holiday- Day 10,,11,12,13, n 14

Wow.. so many days didnt update my blog le.. long holiday.. dunno busy off wat.. after going so many colleges feel so tired..had a very good sleep.. tot of thurs will go to ikea but didnt go also cos ky's sis said she also wanna go..but only can go on sat,sun or mon..but those three days also cant go.. then ky asked her fetch his mum go but she refuse..haiz.. so cant do anything then on friday 3 of us ma go there lo.. but little things also rm250 le.. really so expensive.. ppl went there not to buy their furniture but to get their ideas.. but i lik it.. n its too expensive 4me.. haiz.. wait until i get marry n rich d..i sure will buy its furniture.. it is so nice n also the money 2pay..hahaha.. on sat i hav to go my relative's house..he's getting marry.. congratulations!!! but i hate going there havto go social with all my aunty n uncle.. ask this ask that.. hate them so much.. pls don ever ever ever ask me about my father..thank u!! there's no point 4me 2 talk anything about him.. haiz.. but need 2ask 4my tuition fee.. i just don understand y every semester begin i havto suffer in asking n begging him 2pay 4my fees?? but tis time i really dowan ask anything lo.. just take the money i borrowed n pay later.. i feel more worth it.. nonit beg nonit cry just do it my own.. next day nite got dinner.. went to wash my hair.. wash d n styling.. after saw the magazine i like the hair style so much so i decided to cut it..haha.. wan means wan it now.. didnt think of it also.. but when cut d i feel so weird weird n weird.. keep laugh on myself..hahaha.. i cut bcos i 'bu si kuan' the previous hairstyle.. i will always put my haiz behing my ear then the hairstyle ma different d lo.. haiz..not nice.. it seem to b nice on the 1st day itself.. but didnt cut more worse.. it will bcome lik 'rumput' haha.. nvm la.. tis time cut till so short d wait until ky's 2nd sis only cut d la.. nite dinner at centro klang.. is a ballroom.. quite nice the environment but the food ma ma tei only lo.. on the way back saw someone tat i neva think of.. one of my best fren.. after tat incident.. i saw her twice.. both also i didnt say hi.. is bcos of ky o myself? i've no idea.. o bcos of her attitude n i'm angry on her.. mayb not now but i think in future it will b ok gua.. as wat shirley said.. time will make everything clear.. then back home time i saw a msg.. feel so sad.. stay at room cry n sleep n watch my tv.. doesn't wan to think o mention anything.. just wanna b happi.. i will angry cos i mine..but i 4giv cos i love.. haiz.. complicated.. 2day whole day didnt eat till dinner went to bukit tinggi jj.. went to vietnamese kitchen eat.. my 1st time o mayb my last time too.. hahha.. cos i cant afford it.. 4me it is too expensive lo.. tis time also ky's brother in law treat de.. thank u!! reach hime le.. nothing 2do.. 2mr start college le havent enroll cos the old man didnt pay.. 2mr must go enroll le.. hahaha.. new sem only 2subject but it is a short sem avthing double up..haiz.. hope tis 7weeks can go as fast as possible..

No comments: