Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Holiday- Day 7,8 n 9

tis few days very busy.. now only got time to update my blog.. on monday i got meeting at the curve.. walao so far.. make my head dizzy only.. the discuss about the roadshow..then go to ikano's safari cos ky said wan go c animals lo.. oklo go there lo.. got fish.. so nice.. the got spider, snake, 'bian se long', hamster, n other more.. there also got dogs.. the dog i lik bcome ugly cos they cut their fur into an ugly shape.. the tail n behond leg botak.. so ugly.. at there i lik the dog.. male wan.. hyperactive but i 4get wat's the dog name le..hehe.. then the price with the same species wan different rm1000 le.. i told ky wan buy but is rm5000.. not worth it.. haha.. after v went home le.. at last can have a rest lo..midnite i sumo watch the kinship, country spirit.. wat a nice show..

next day.. got no meeting..nothing.. but i stay at house..do wat?? haha.. answer is GOTONG ROYONG.. only my room la.. haha.. change the position of my bed, my table, my tv,my cupboard, my dresses.. almost everything..but left my sis side.. so big d sumo wan me help her hang her clothes.. make the whole room dirty.. under the bed also got her stuff.. keep avthing n clean also took me wholeday.. i got limited space but many things..haiz.. dunno wanna put where.. all my books is on the boxes n where should i put those boxes le?? hten too many clothes..not enuff space in my cupboard..where should i put.. i need a bigger cupboard!!! but got no money to buy..haiz.. then mama say later i also wan get marry d wan la buy so many cupboard 4wat le.. haiz.. havto here squeeze abit there abit.. keep until late nite i also very tired d then now my table is clean but messy..haiz.. dunno when only can make it clear.. hope b4 sem start avthing is done lo..

today.. got meeting..havto go college 4 enrollment 1st.. wa..so many ppl..is only the 1st day.. my fren fail one subject so i very scare..then saw the lecturer..she scare me only.. said not i fail u but u fail me.. haiz.. at last my turn..lucky clear all d.. cant c my result..then wait lo..my another subject not in the computer n timetable.. i tot it didnt offer..scare me only.. then went for lunch at asia while waiting 4michelle to prepare the media kit.. then start our journey to colleges.. 1st v went o help university college.. is an underground college.. just like a tunnel..haha.. then utar..v wen t to the wrong place.. the office is on the other side..n the faculty is all in different place..haiz.. then segi college.. is just like a masjid..then inside is so grand..like hotel only.. so big.. wondering why inti is so small n greedy..haha next v went to monash.. wat a strict college.. the guard follow us until where v go..haha.. is lik a jail lik tat.. sunway college..v went missing there.. inside there v went to information center..the person ask us go student service dept then they asked us go maintenance..complicated la.. feel headache d.. haiz.. so overall

HELP College = Underground college
Utar = walk around college (cos havto walk, walk n walk)
SEGI College = Masjid college
Monash = Strict college
Sunway = Complicated college

after tis.. company ky to bkb training..b4 tat havto fetch pei back ss15.. saw an accident there..the uncle so rude..smash the guys specs.. wat la.. is just only an accident 4wat wan to smash ppl.. rude ppl means rude ppl..the reach the indoor bkb court.. talk wit elle there.. talk about many things lo.. gossiping..haha.. then back time very hungry n cold.. sumo jam.. on the way back saw two lorry spoilt in the middle of the road.. then car accident.. few cars bang 2gather.. all the car driver at the roadside there talking in the phone n avone is wet.. then another accident.. then one bus spoilt.. walao eh.. got so ngam anot o.. i also wondering.. haha.. at last reash esso mamak.. eat d watch movie n take bath..

today ky bcome driver.. drove us here n there.. sure very tired.. then he also flu le.. n now fever sumo.. ask him take the medic but he dowan then just ket him sleep lo.. haiz.. pity him la.. hope he will recover soon.. cos he seldom sick de.. sick d sumo wan take care of me.. love u..

No comments: