Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Holiday- Day2

2nd day of holiday.. went to pyramid.. have my lunch there went to Wendy's.. is my 1st visit.. erm no bad la the food but i think mcd is more worth it.. then the space there very small..ppl cant walk around also..then after lunch go walk walk lo.. got ntg 2buy cos pk d..no money = window shopping.. but feel very sleepy so just side at the walkway there.. saw a girl playing with the OTO shake.. then i also go play lo.. haha all my fats also shaking.. really got so many oil inside my body.. have to diet d la.. ppl walk pass by keep looking at me n the girl.. the girl really so high..keep shaking n shaking non stop.. so funny la her face.. then play wit the foot massage wan.. nothing special.. i think my house wan is better lo.. then go jalan jalan again lo..haiz my stupid attitude came out again.. i just cant make it a good day 4me n him.. i just wan 2make something happen..but at last i also control myself..haiz..hope he can understand my feeling lo..not i wan 2act lik it but i just cant control.. i always think tat it is a fake relationship.. i wan it 2b true.. hopefully it is really true..haiz.. need advice..need time..need secure..need guide n need many thing 2make it real or it is already real??? always a questionmark inside my heart..it seems 2b wit me always but i dunno it is real wit me or not.. or it is just a responsibility?? i force myself not 2think but i just appear in my mind.. later on went 4meeting.. i think it is just waste of my time.. avone report report report..no one is updated except a few of them then how about us? if u guys doesnt need us.. say so.. I'M NOT GOING 2B A FREE LABOR 4U GUYS!!! ALTHOUGH I AM NOW BUT NOT THE FULL!! ppl just cant make clear 4avthing.. i wait 4u..u wait 4me.. then till when only things will b done??? haiz.. i think it is the worse meeting i ever had in my life.. no objectives..no spirit..no manpower..no creativity..no motivation..no improvement..there's nothing on it..so it is NOT IMPORTANT at all..

nite went to cheras pasar malam..bought many things..haha..not my money lo.. walk till my leg also pain..3km le..then tired sumo..btu still can manage..back time sumo go mamak..really become a big fat gal d la.. av nite mamak..haiz..just cant get over it..haha.. reach house watch the 'ka hou yuet yuen'..walao so chi kek n kan cheong.. hate the sa yi n the ah hong..both of them wat also wan la.. GREEDY!! wan watch 2mr's episode d.. haha.. waiting 4ya..

end of the story of mine 2day.. Good Nite!! n Shirley..my dearest gambateh 4ur resit papaer.. love u o..muackx!!

No comments: