Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Life.......

Ha.. long time didnt update my blog.. suddenly feel wanna express something here..2day is a busy day 4me but i think is ok.. i lost my purse at asia on 26th of september which mean the last day of Gossip.. i feel so terrible where i have to act happy.. no sadness but inside my heart it is full of tears.. i just cant cheer myself up on tat time n make silly decision but luckily he didnt take it as a true one.. but i really sad.. once i reached on aroung 1 sumthing in the mid nite.. i straight away went to the bathroom.. take bath n cry as loud as i want.. is my 2nd time tat ti lost my purse.. i wondering why i'm so careless n doesn't kknow how to take care of my stuff.. haiz.. i tot i can 4get 4the next day but my mum scolded me.. n i scold her back.. she said "still don know need how much money for the ic".. n i said i'll pay back myself.. n the money she is using now is also my money wat.. she feel unhappy so do i but y cant she understand my feeling.. do she think tat i love it when my things get lost?? on tat day after scolded her i went out.. i wanted to buy shirley's present at pyramid but i dowan go le.. cos i cried till my eyes like a panda for the whole day where i have to meet all my secondary bestie 2celeb shirley's bday.. anyway i'm ok now.. n i didnt went back home sleep 4 3days.. didnt even spoke 2my mum n she know i will not talk 2her.. n on monday i went to do police report.. i was so scare tat the police wanted 2bring me 2a room.. but luckily the room is full then v have our conversation outside.. 2day i went to do my ic.. public bank n cimb bank n jpj 4my lesen.. avthing is done except 4my student id.. ic no charges.. cimb bank also no charges 4new card n new pin but the stupid public bank said wan charge me 4a new card n new pin.. also same with cimb but y one got charges n another one don hav?? haiz.. MALAYSIA!! so i straight away dowan use public bank d.. lesen also.. RM20 i wondering.. ic redo 4 2nd time is rm200 n process money of rm10 but my wan got police report so no charges but lesen wan.. but i rather pay rm20 than rm210.. crazy!! so i havto tell myslef not to lost any of my belonging.. avthing lost d still havto pay big amount of money.. where is fairness??now already a forth day i dindt talk 2my mum.. i really really angry at her.. haiz..

tis week is also study week..study week is actually a week 4us 2do our assign since it is a short sem.. but i dont think is a study week 4me but a holiday week.. hehe.. i didnt touch any of my book, assign, notes, pencil case.. n i'm going outstation 2mr.. haiz.. i know tat i got many many things 2do but i didnt touch any of it.. what m i actually doing rite now?? i also dunno n feel so tired of life n blur blur.. can anyone tell me wat to do?? i've lost my motivation!!

ppl pls bliff in what comes round goes round.. it really happened 2me.. sobzz..

No comments: